E1: 31: ETO Backflush With Blind Mode P31113 Does Not Issue Component from a Locaction/Lot Populated in Parts List
(Doc ID 2621814.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Generic (Platform Independent)
When processing backflush (P31113), system cannot issue an appropriate component with related lot number.
In this case, the component is a product (stocking type G) that is manufactured by lower level WO task in an ETO project. So lower level WO
task number is populated as lot number in parts list of upper level WO task automatically.
After completing the lower level WO task, process blind mode backflush for the upper level WO task. Backflush issues the component with blank lot instead of component with the lot number (=lower level WO task number).
Blind mode backflush should issue a component with lot number (=lower level WO task number). Because the component exists as On-hand inventory actually.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add an ETO project and insert a child WO task with shippable flag(P31P001). Quantity ordered is 10EA.
2. Attach parts list to the WO task. Stocking type of the component attached is G (ETO manufactured item). And its location is blank.
3. Run PRP (R3482 or R3483) for the WO item and component.
4. Check detail messages (P3411). O (order) message for the component item is
created. Process the message to add new child WO task under the WO task added at step#1. Quantity ordered of new child WO is 10EA.
5. Complete child WO (P31114). Quantity completed is 3EA out of 10EA. At this time, lot number is assigned. Click Save and Close button a few times.
6. Check parts list of parent WO task (P3111). Component line is split. One is original component line with 7EA. Another is 3EA with lot number assigned
by completion at above step#5.
7. Set up P31114 Processing option for Backflush with blind mode (P31114).
-Set 2 (blind execution) to 1.Backflush of 2-Edits tab
8. Set up named version of P31113 processing option. And set it into version tab of P31114.
-Set 1to 3. Issue Material For (to display recommended issued quantity by system) in Display tab.
9. Completion with Blind Issue (P31114). Complete 3EA out of 10.
Components(3EA) are issued from blank location instead of the lot.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document