E1: 40: 42: 43: P4015 - Work With Available Order Templates Returns No Records Using * or Blank in Supplier/Sold To field (ALKY).
(Doc ID 2622492.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4015 - Work With Available Order Templates returns no records using * or blank in Supplier/Sold To field (ALKY) when performing a Find. These results occur when the F4015 records are all populated with a value in field AN8 - Address Number.
If records exist in the F4015 with a blank AN8 value, the Find returns only those records with a blank AN8. The Wildcard search (* & possibly blank) should return all records existing in the F4015 table.
Here is an example of the steps taken to demonstrate these results. Similar results can be seen by going directly to the P4015 application:
- Go to the Purchase Order Workbench P43101.
- Form Exit to Order Templates.
- With Supplier field = blank, press Find. No records are returned. (These results occur when the F4015 records all have a value in field AN8.)
- With Supplier field = *, press Find. No records are returned. (These results occur when the F4015 records all have a value in field AN8.)
- Add a value to UDC 40/OT - Order Templates.
- Create a Template for this template code. Set field Supplier/Sold To (AN8 – Address Number) = blank. Now there is one record in the F4015 with field AN8 = Blank.
- Repeat the Find using both a blank and * value in field ALKY - Supplier/Sold = blank. The new template which has AN8 = blank is the only record returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document