E1 41: Use of Filter (Asterisk) in the P41051 Branch Plant Field has Incorrect Results
(Doc ID 2622617.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P41051 Work With Location Costs QBE filter for Branch/Plant is not working correctly when filtering by asterisks.
When searching on branch plants in the QBE line using asterisks to search by, the data that is retrieved is incorrect but, the correct data does appear when searching wide open on an item without sorting using the QBE line.
To have the correct information displayed with searching using the QBE line and asterisks
Steps to Duplicate
- Create an item with 5 different similar branches using 5 characters
- Inquire on the item in the P41051 and do a wide open search
- All 5 branch plants appear
- Now do a number of searches using asterisks
- Each search brings back the incorrect results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document