E1: 45: Formula On Order Level Adjustment Incorrectly Uses UOM Conversion
(Doc ID 2623035.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An order level formula adjustment is not calculating as expected with Basket and Order Reprice (R42750). The client created an order level adjustment using a formula of Shippable Units times 70.00 (SDSOQS*70). The adjustment is calculated correctly for the first 3 lines which have a Quantity of 1 CJ (Case) per line, adding 70.00 x 3 units but not for the 4th line which has a Quantity of 1 PZ (Piece). Instead of adding 70.00 for the 4th line it is adding 2.92 (70.00/24 PZ per CJ).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- The Price Adjustment Definition (P4071) is set as an “Order Level Adjustment”, Add to Sales Detail File.
- Line Type G will be used for the added line.
- Adjustment Detail (P4072) is setup as Basis Code 7 (Formula Adjustment)
- The formula used is Quantity Shippable (SOQS) x 70.00
- The Pricing Constants (P41001) are activated for Sales Advanced Pricing
- The System Constants (P41001) are set as follows:
- Sales Price Retrieval UOM = 2 (Pricing UOM)
- Sales Price Based On Date = 4 (Actual Ship Date)
- There will be four ítems on the order as follows
- Item 1 Primary UOM = CJ (Case), Secondary UOM = PZ (Piece), Pricing UOM = CJ (Case)
- Item 2 Primary UOM = CJ (Case), Secondary UOM = KG (Kilograms), Pricing UOM = CJ (Case)
- Item 3 Primary UOM = CJ (Case), Secondary UOM = KG (Kilograma), Pricing UOM = CJ (Case)
- Item 4 Primary UOM = CJ (Case), Secondary UOM = PZ (Piece). Pricing UOM = PZ
- Item Unit of Measure Conversions are as follows:
- Item 1 – 1 CJ = 24 PZ
- Item 2 – 1 CJ = 15.4 KG
- Item 3 – 1 CJ = 14.46 KG
- Item 4 – 1 CJ = 24 PZ
- A sales order is created with the Price Adjustment Schedule populated for the Order Level Adjustment
- Enter four lines as follows:
- Item 1, Quantity = 1 CJ, Extended Price = 82.70
- Item 2, Quantity = 1 CJ, Extended Price = 511.16
- Item 3, Quantity = 1 CJ, Extended Price = 585.35
- Item 4, Quantity = 1 PZ, Extended Price = 100.00
- Take the Form Exit to Reprice Order
- The Order Level Adjustment is 212.92 instead of 280
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document