E1: 30: P30200 Bill of Material Inquiry - Wrong Extended Quantity for Lower level Component
(Doc ID 2623487.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When inquiring on Bill of Material in the P30200 (Multi Level View) and the Requested Quantity (RQTE1) is equal to 1, the extended quantity of the Sub-assembly Component do NOT get a Unit of Measure Conversion. However,
if the requested quantity is <> 1, the conversion is done and the quantity is calculated for the lower levels component correctly
1. Setup up a Parent Item, Sub Item, and a Component
2. Parent Wt UOM are in CA
3. Sub UOM = TN
4. Component = KG
5. Enter BOM for Parent Item UOM= CA
6. add the Sub Assembly Item (2.856 KG)
7. Now Add Sub Assembly BOM (UOM TN)
8. Add the Component to the Sub 250.0 KG
9. Go to the P30200 (Multi Level)
10. Inquire on your Parent Item with Requested Qty=1
11. See that The Sub Assembly Component did NOT do a Conversion (Wrong Qty)
12. Change the Requested Qty to either 10 or 1.0001 and you'll see a
conversion being done
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document