E1: 31B: System Closes Operation Using F4105 Cost and When Reversing Operation Uses Operation Cost
(Doc ID 2623596.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system is using P4105 while closing the TRANS operation and while reversing it is using operational cost.
As per the output there is cost difference in item ledger and same got updated in F0911. The system should use Operational cost both times but it is using P4105 cost while closing the Operation and operational cost while reversing and posting same values in F0911. In the F0911 the closed amounts are one amount and the Reversal amounts are a different amount.
Issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
1. Constants Setup to use Operation Cost
2. Find the Material Type being Used for the Tank
3. Note the Item Number from Additional Tab
4. Review the Item Branch Cost for this Item (F4105)
5. Create a Transfer operation (TRANS OPERATION)
6 Close the Trans Operation
7. Review the Cardex for the Item (Notice the Unit Cost, you will find system using P4105 cost)
8. Reverse the Operation
9. Go back to the Cardex for the Item
10. Notice the Unit Cost for the Reversal ( you will find reversal cost is operational cost and one zero balance adjustment entry will also be there but that entry is posted in F0911 hence accounts are still keeping values while after reversal total values should be zero. )
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document