E1: 51: P512000 Does Not Pass the QBE Line (Job Number) Entered to the R512000P
(Doc ID 2623907.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the P512000 and going to the Project Tab and entering the Project Number in the Job Number in the QBE Line and then clicking on the Print Button to print the information displays to the R512000P the system only prints the job information. It does not filter the information in the QBE line to the report. It prints all the jobs information on the report.
1. Create a Project
2. Create a couple of Jobs.
3. Add some Budgets to the Jobs.
4. Create a Column.
5. Go into JSI
6. Enter the Project on the Project Tab or just go the the QBE line and enter one of the Jobs.
7. Click on the Print Options within JSI to print to the R512000P.
8. Use Submitted Job and view the report.
9. The report displays all the jobs in this Project. It doesn't filter to the job level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document