E1: 17: Payment Instrument (Alias: RYIN) Updated in P1720 - Service Contract Header is not Passed to P1721 - Contract Detail Line
(Doc ID 2624079.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When manually changing the Payment Instrument in the Contract Header, the Contract Detail Line does not have the Payment Instrument updated properly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P03013 - Set a Customer with Payment Instrument e.g. 'B' in the Invoices tab of the Customer Billing Instructions
- P1720 / P1721 - Create one 'EW' Line Type service contract, using the above customer
- P1720 - Verify the Payment Instrument (Alias: RYIN) and see that the field is blank (this is incorrect)
- P1720 - Manually update the filed Payment Instrument in the Service Contract Header: change it to e.g. M (A/R & A/P) and save the contract header details
- Databrowser - Check the F1720 table and see that the field Pay Instrument(Alias: RYIN) is saved to 'M'. However, checking the F1721 table, Pay Inst field is blank. The Workfile (F4812) generated for the service contract will not have the correct billing details populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document