E1: 47: Enhancement Request to P4312 to call the R43512 when the R47071 Receipt EDI is ran
(Doc ID 2624824.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the version of P4312 is calling the R43512, when the R47071 is ran, it does not run.
- Enter in a purchase order.
- Behind the P4312, turn on the receipt traveler document under the processing tab and create a version of the R43512 to attach in the version tab.
- Populate the minimum required fields for the F47071 and F47072 through the P47071.
- Make sure the version of P4312, that is being called from the R47071, has the correct processing option set up.
- Run the R47071.
- Notice that the R43512 does not run.
- If you run the R4312 interactively the R43512 will produce.
The desired outcome would be for the R43512 to run when being called through the R47071.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document