E1: 42: User Should Not Be Able to Edit Detail Commission Records in P42150 For a Closed Sales Order
(Doc ID 2626898.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using P42101, if a sales order line is closed (next status = 999) the program allows a user to edit the "SO Detail commission" P42150 program for the line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P4210 - Create a sales order
2. P4205 - Print shipment confirmation
3. R42565 - Print invoices
4. R42800 - Run sales order update
5. P42101 - Re-inquire on the order . Select the line > Go to more row/actions > select Detail commissions
6. P42150 - Observe detail commission form allows user to edit the commission
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document