E1: 31: 32: 42: Sales Order Entry (P4210) with 'W' Line Type Item Does not Create Related Work Order Header (P48013) Information Correctly if Sales Order is on Credit Hold
(Doc ID 2626934.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adding a W line type item to a sales order that is already on C1 Credit hold, results in missing information for the generated work order. If the sales order is not on credit hold, all information is generated correctly.
When a sales order is on credit hold and a work order is created via the addition of a W line-type item, the generated work order must show all the essential details.
Issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Configure an existing customer to have a low credit limit, add the C1 hold code behind the P4210, and add an order. Save this, and confirm the credit hold.
- Access this order using Detail Revisions, and add an item that is set as W line type in the P4101. Manually set the line type in P4210 to W for this line. Again save the order.
- Access the order and note that a Work Order (WO) has been created, by checking the Related PO/WO field in the grid (alias RORN). This should be populated.
- Use the P48013 program (Work with Manufacturing Work Orders) to search for the number noted in step 3 it cannot be located.
- Use the databrowser to look at table F4801. The work order number can be located but is missing critical information, for example Order Type, Description, and Business Unit.
- Repeat the process with an order that is NOT on credit hold, and observe that the P48013 will show the work order, and the F4801 includes all relevant details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document