E1: 40G: Non Stock Line Type Item for Spray Operation Causes Problems When Reversing Operation
(Doc ID 2626969.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Spray Operation uses a Spray Item that is a Non Stock Line Type, there are downstream problems with the Reversal for the Consumable Item (Stock LineType) on the operation.
When reversing a Grower Spray Operation (P31B68), the reversing entry made in the Cardex (F4111) has a batch number of 0. As a result when the batches are posted the 0 Batch is not posted resulting in incorrect inventory balances.
In reviewing the logs from the Reversal, you will see Unique Constraint Errors when trying to Insert into the F0911
1. Create a Spray Operation with a Consumable
2. Make sure that the Spray Operation uses a Non Stock Line Type Item
3. The Consumable Item is a standard Stock Item
4. Close the Operation (review the Cardex)
5. Now, Reverse the Operation
6. Review the Cardex Record to see that the Reversal does NOT have a batch
7. Review the logs from the Reversal and you will see Unique Constraint
Errors when trying to Insert into the F0911
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document