E1: 17: Voucher Generation - R48197 for Foreign Services Providers Is Mass Updating F0411 and not only the Processed Batch
(Doc ID 2627508.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Bug 28818393 applied, if a payable labor detail record is created for a service provider that is foreign, if the exchange rate changes between the time the labor detail actual amount is created and the voucher is generated, the end result will be an unbalanced G/L batch. (this unbalanced voucher could be generated from other SWM processes also, like warranty P1777 and recovery P1779).
When running R48197 VOUCHER GENERATION over that batch, F0411 is updated wide open, not using a key based on the selected batch # only.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Create a Canadian service provider in the Address Book (P01012) and Supplier Master (P04012).
- Create the SWM Provider Group Extension off of the address book for the supplier.
- Create a service work order for a US base company.
- Create two labor detail lines with the Canadian Service Provider, actual labor hours and actual payable amounts.
- Run the R1775; this will create a payable workfile, F4812.
- Change the exchange rate for USD/CAD in P0015A.
- Run the R48122 over the workfile BCI number with the Exchange Rate Date Basis option either 1 or 2.
- Review the batch in batch Review, P48221
- Row exit to Create A/P to generate R48197
- Check P0411 (F0411) Supplier Ledger Inquiry and notice almost all the records have been updated with the gross and open amount from the previous batch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document