E1: 49: Error No Charges Exist For Prorate Charge Code (089M) When Attempting to Route a Shipment (P4980) to a Route That Contains Prorated Billable Charges
(Doc ID 2627581.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to route a shipment that is not on a load, the following error is received in the P4980 (Working with Routing Options)
No Charges Exist For Prorate Charge Code (089M)
CAUSE . . . . Rating encountered a rate definition for a prorated charge, but
no charges exist in the charge cache for the requested prorate
RESOLUTION. . Check the prorate charge code in use for the rate definitin. Also
insure that the Freight Rate Schedule includes a rate definition
that will calculate the charges to be prorated prior to the
prorate rate definition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a payable charge code that is stored in a route.
2. Create a billable charge code that is setup to use a prorated amount.
3. Create a rate schedule that contains the above rate definitions and attach the schedule to a route.
4. Create a sales order for the customer that will find the appropriate route.
5. Go into routing options and attempt to route the shipment. Error received.
6. If a load is built for the shipment, the error no longer appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document