E1: 46: Batch Create Putaway Requests R46140 Creates Duplicate Putaway Requests
(Doc ID 2628114.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When R46140 - Batch Putaway Requests is run to create putaway requests for 2 items in a location then the R46140 output appears to be correct, however the F4600 contains duplicate putaway request records.
Steps to duplicate
- Set up item A with UOM conversion / UOM structure 1PL = 24 CA, 1 CA = 22 EA
- Set up item B with UOM conversion / UOM structure 1PL = 24 CA, 1 CA = 250 EA
- Adjust inventory into location for item A 38 EA and item B 300 EA
- Run R46140 for the location, Note the UBE output shows 2 requests created for the correct quantities (38EA and 300EA)
- Inquire on Put away requests and system created 4 requests
- Item A: 22EA + 38EA
- Item B: 250EA + 300EA
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document