E1: FDA: Run HTML and Preview From Form Design Aid (FDA) Produces Blank Page in Local Web When the Logged in Role Has # (Hash) Character
(Doc ID 2629208.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the logged in role has # symbol in it, Run HTML Application, Preview-->Run and Preview --> Preview from FDA produces blank page in local web. Also, before opening the application in local web when using these options, 'Select an Environment and Role' screen is displayed after which the blank screen comes up.
Below error appears in the jas log:
- Make sure to have a role with # in it. Eg: ROLE#
- Assign this role to the user
- Login to FAT client and make sure to select this specific ROLE# in the login screen
- Open Object management Workbench (OMW) and move P01012 to a project
- Click on Design Button
- Click on Run HTML Application button available under Design Tools Tab. 'Select an Environment and Role' screen and then blank screen appears
- Also open the application in FDA.
- Select Preview-->Run or Preview --> Preview from FDA. Same issue happens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document