E1: GRID: Unable to Edit Personal Form from P98220W - Object Token Not Available
(Doc ID 2629321.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Personal Forms are not editable from any OMW project except the default project. When attempting to check out and edit a personal form that is in an OMW project, other than the users default project, the system does not allow the edit.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a personal form.
2. Request to publish the form and share it.
3. In P98220W, add the personal form into a new OMW project.
4. Checkout the personal form.
5. Click the link on the personal form name in P98220W to launch the personal form.
6. Attempt to edit the form.
7. Click Save.
8. Error is returned.
9. If you then move the object to your default project and repeat the steps, no error is encountered.
Personal forms should be able to be edited via P98220W.
The below error is encountered often with the issue:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document