E1: 13: R13800 Uses One Burden Rate For All Employees On P051121 Time Card Causes Incorrect Actual Amounts
(Doc ID 2629855.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing Equipment Employee Time Entry and Two Different users, with different Job Types, Hourly Rates, and Burden Rates enter time against the same work order using P051121, followed by R052901 and posting using R09801, when running the R13800 to write the Actual Labor and Material back to the work order the R13800 incorrectly calculates the burden recharge, causing the Total Actual Labor charged to the work order to be incorrect. The R13800 seems to be using the Burden Rate of the first employee in the F0618 to calculate the other employees Total Burden charged to the WO, which ultimately cause the Grand Total of Actual Labor and Amounts charged to the WO to be incorrect.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Setup Two Employees with different Job Types, Hourly Rates, and Burden Rates in the Payroll Union Rates Table that will generate Both T2 Burden and T4 Hourly Timecard Journal Entries when R052901 is run. (See Screen Shots for Payroll Setup)
2. From Menu G1316 / P48201 / P17714 enter an Equipment Work Order.
3. From Menu G1317 / P051121 enter time using both Employee Numbers on the same Time Card against the same equipment work order.
4. From Menu G05BT11 Run Generate Time Card Entries R052901 over the batch created by P051121, in this case batch 11863. Review the R05229 report. Notice that the system generates both T2 and T4 entries where T2 is calculated using employee Burden Rate and T4 is calculated using employee Hourly Rates
5. From menu G05BT11 Post the Time Card Journal batch created by R052901 in this case 62235 in the Time Card Journal batch Review-Pro Forma program (type 51). Then Review the posted batch in Time card Journal Batch Review, type P also on menu G05BT11
6. Run R13800 over the work order then check the PDF and notice the Total Labor and Actual Amount are incorrect. They do not match the total T2 and T4 JE amounts created by R052901.
7. Go to P17714 and notice in the Accounting Tab the incorrect Actual Labor and Amount has been updated with the incorrect value.
Note it seem like when there is more than one Employee with different hourly and burden rates, reporting hours to the same work order, on the same P051121 time card, the R13800 uses the Burden Rate of the first employee record in the F0618 to calculated the other Employees total burden.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document