E1: 43: P43250 Movement and Dispostion: Moving an Item Back to the First Step in the Receipt Route Updates the Last Status on the F4311 Purchase Order Detail Line to 980 Instead of 999 if the Line Has been Canceled.
(Doc ID 2629906.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When moving an item from the On Hand (STK) step in a receipt route back to the first step in the route so that the receipt can then be reversed, the Last Status on the F4311 Purchase Order Detail Line is updated to a Last Status of 980. A last status of 999 was expected. This only happens with the following steps:
1. Create a purchase order for an item.
2. Receive part of the quantity into a receipt route.
3. Move the quantity received to the STK step in the route (i.e., on hand)
4. At this point, the statuses in the F4311 are Last Status 230, Next Status 400
5. Now in P4310 cancel the remainder of the line.
6. At this point, the statuses are Last Status 980, Next Status 999
7. Now use P43250 to move the item from STK back to the first step in the route.
8. Observe the F4311: The Next Status is 400 as expected, but the Last Status is 980.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document