E1: 30: 31: Work With Work Centers - P3006 Calls Different Versions of Work Center Rates Revision - P3006, form W3006C
(Doc ID 2630124.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In program P3006 - Work With Work Centers, form W3006B, when clicking Select, the system opens the P3006, form W3006C with the version originally opened. When clicking on Row exit, "Rates Revision" option, the system opens the same window - P3006, form W3006C, but uses the standard version ZJDE0001.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P3006, A1 version, form W3006F - Select one WC (e.g. 200-201) and take Row exit > "Rates" option
- P3006, A1 version, form W3006B - Select the row for the WC Rates defined for a certain Cost Method and open the WC Rates details
- P3006, A1 version, form W3006C is opened and the WC rates can be edited
- P3006, A1 version, form W3006B - take Row exit > “Rates Revision” option
- P3006, ZJDE0001 version, form W3006C is opened and the WC rates can be edited
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document