E1: 04/74: Bank Accounts by Address (P0030A) Requires a Bank Account for a SEPA Bank Account after the First Bank Account is Created
(Doc ID 2630260.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add multiple SEPA bank accounts in the P0030A for a Supplier Address Book, the first SEPA bank account for a Supplier A/B, record type V is accepted with no errors. Note that SEPA accounts do not require the Bank Account # field and the processing option for the P0030A is set to a '1' = Not Required (CBNK will not be a required field in P0030A).
Go to Multiple Bank Accounts, enter another SEPA bank account with only the IBAN number and a different Records Type, for example Y, the field for Bank Account is highlighted in red and the following error occurs.
ERROR: Blanks Invalid
CAUSE: The data field being processed does not allow blanks or zeros to be entered.
RESOLUTION: Enter a non-blank or non-zero value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to IV and inquire on P0030A>Row>Processing Options
2. set to a '1' = Not Required (CBNK will not be a required field in P0030A)
3. Go to P0030A and add a SEPA Bank account for a Supplier.
Note, the bank transit and bank account should be blank. Only add an IBAN number
4. Click okay and the record is accepted.
5. From the P0030A form search on the A/B and then go to into the account and click on Form>Multiple Accounts
6. Add a new bank account for the same supplier, with a different Records Type, such as Y or X. Only populate the IBAN number
7. Click okay, and the Bank Account field is highlighted and get the Blank Invalid Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document