E1: 34: R31410 WO Processing Is Not Being Called by P48013 WO Master when P48013 Is Triggered by P3411 MRP Messages
(Doc ID 2630459.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Starting JDE 9.2 release, when setting the processing option # 6. "Create Parts List and Routing" to "1=Run Order Processing (R31410) to create Parts List and Routing" in the "Opt Defaults" of P48013 WO Master, the users are able to have
the WO Header created and then, the WO Parts List and WO Routing Instructions generated automatically.
However, when the same version of P48013 / R31410 is called from the P3411 - MRP/MPS Detail Message Revisions, the system does not attach the WO Parts List and WO Routing Instructions automatically.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P4101 / P41026 - Create a parent item (Stk Ty = M, Ln Ty = S) and a component (Stk Ty = P, Ln Ty = S)
- P3003 / P3002 - Create BOM & Routing for the parent item
- BV: R31410 - Set the processing options of the WO Processing UBE that is going to be called from the WO Header
- IV - Set a version of the P48013 calling the previous version of R31410 UBE
- IV - Set a version of P3411 calling the above versions of P48013 and R31410
- P3460 create demand for the parent item.
- Run MRP and check P3411 to see the O message.
- P3411 select the line and process it using the above P48013 / R31410 versions
- P48013 Check the WO header that has been generated
- P3111 / P3112 - The expected details are not attached
See E1: 31: R31410 is not Being Called by P48013 when P48013 is Triggered by P4210 (Doc ID 2471476.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document