E1: 31B: Processing a Crush Operation in P31B94 Blend Operations to Multiple Tanks, Sets the Style Value to Zero for All, but Not the Last
(Doc ID 2630470.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Processing a Crush operation in P31B94 Blend Operations to multiple tanks, sets the Style Value to zero for all, but not the last.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup VEGAN Block Style in P31B34 Style Definition (or use an existing style).
- Apply VEGAN Style to the Block in P40G02 Grower Block Maintenance.
- Generate the Harvest on the Block in P40G02.
- Create a Weigh Tag for the Harvest on the Block in P40G032 Manage Harvests. In Instruct lot attributes, Confirm VEGAN style automatically pulls through with 100 Value (%).
- Create a Crush operation using the WT as a From Vessel into three empty Vessels. Confirm Styles display for each Destination Vessel in P31B94.
- Notice that from the three tanks, the first two have the VEGAN style 0 Value (%) and only the last one has 100.
Members Affected - Calculate Style Child Entity For Resulting B31B0630
Before the fix, processing a Crush operation in P31B94 Blend Operations to multiple empty tanks, sets the Style Value to zero for all, but not the last.
The determined Cause was: System was considering the Style value of 0 (zero) in BeforeTo lot which did not exist for empty tanks causing this value to be selected as minimum.
After the fix. System logic has been added to avoid considering Style Value of 0 (zero) as minimum when blending rule is set to MIN for the style. Now the system correctly sets the style value for all the tanks in Crush operation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document