E1: 45: Order Reprice (R42750) Adds Adjustment Line In English Instead of User's Language
(Doc ID 2630471.1)
Last updated on MAY 31, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order and Basket Level Pricing (R42750) is adding the price adjustment line with an English description even though the items being ordered are receiving a description from the Item Master - Alternative Description (F4101D) which is in the in the user’s language.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup a MC Line Type with a Description of “MINIMUM ORDER CHARGE”.
- Check the Edit Item Master for Non-Stock Line Checkbox
- Set the Inventory Interface = “Y”
- Create an Item Master (P4101) with an item number of “MINIMUM ORDER CHARGE” with a MC line type.
- On Item Branch record, set the Order Reprice Group.
- Create an Order Level Adjustment (P4071). The line type used for the Added Line on the Order Level Adjustment is MC.
- Create an Adjustment Schedule with only the single adjustment.
- Create a Price Adjustment Detail (P4072) record for Order Reprice Group with a Basis Code 5 adjustment of 100.00 for orders over 1.00.
- Set the User Profile (P0092) Language = S (Spanish). Sign out and back in.
- Find Item in the Item Master (P4101) and Row Exit to “Descripcion alternativa de articulos” (Alternate Item Description).
- Enter an Alternative Language Description of “S” Spanish “Bicicleta deportiva juvenil” (Youth Sports Bike).
- Find Item “MINIMUM ORDER CHARGE” in the Item Master (P4101) and Row Exit to “Descripcion alternativa de articulos” (Alternate Item Description).
- Enter an Alternative Language Description of “S” Spanish “Cargo mínimo de pedido” (Minimum Order Charge).
- Create a Sales Order (P42101) for Item 230 that qualifies for the order level adjustment. The Spanish language description “Bicicleta deportiva juvenil” is retrieved from F4101D. Save the order.
- Now run Order and Basket Reprice (R42750) to add the Minimum Order Charge.
- Check the order for the added line. The added line has the English Description.
- The Sales Detail Revisions screen shows, line 2 was added with the Spanish Description “Cargo mínimo de pedido” and then canceled and replaced with the English Description “MINIMUM ORDER CHARGE”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document