E1: 30: 41: P4108 Speed Lot Update Does Not Update P41202 Summary Availability
(Doc ID 2631630.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Per Bugs Bug 28748574 and Bug 19942382 P4108 Form W4108D Speed Lot Update is designed to update the P4108 / F4108 and not the P41202 / F41021 Summary Availability - Work With Item Availability when updating the Status Code to a Held Status i.e. Q. If this is the case users can not use the Speed Lot Update to put multiple Lot / Serial Numbers to an on hold status at the same time. Not updating the P41202 / F41021 Summary Availability - Work With Item Availability renders the Speed Lot Update useless.
Steps To Duplicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the Item Master and Branch Plant create a P Stocking item i.e. 12220 with a Serialized Lot Process Type i.e. 7
2. Using P4114 Adjust in a Qty of 1 for the item and assign the item a Serial Number i.e. 12220X
3. Go to Menu G4113 / P4108 and inquire on the Serial Number, highlight the line and Row Exit to Speed Lot Update.
4. While in P4108 Speed Lot Update Form W4108D update the Status Code to a held status by selecting the check box and entering i.e. held status Q. and click save.
5. Notice in the P4108 / F4108 the Held Qty is grayed and blanked out, and the Qty Available is grayed out. This is correctly updated.
6. Go to menu G41112 / P41202 Summary Availability - Work With Item Availability and inquire on the item number.
7. Notice the Qty On Hand and Qty Available fields have not been updated. This allows users to access the Lot / Serial Number that shows on hold in the P4108 / F4108.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document