E1: 43: R470412 Will Not Process Multiple Account Distribution Purchase Orders
(Doc ID 2632082.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing a 2 way match with multiple account distribution via R470412 EDI Inbound Invoice/Match to P.O. Edit/Create the following occurs.
1) No F43126 records were written.
2) Only one F0911 record was written for the account on the PO line. The other account is missing.
3) The F4316 was not updated.
4) The F43121 was written where MACT = blank.
5) In one then runs the R09801 GL post over the batch, commitments are not being relieved correctly. The F43199 PA ledger and F0902 are not updated.
When processing the same PO via P4314 the data is created and updated correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P4310. Enter a single line J line type lump sum PO and equally distribute to two accounts.
2) P47040 . Create EDI data for F47041, F47042, F47044.
3) R470412. Run over PO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document