E1: 17: R48121 (Invoice Generation) Unable To Create A/R For Batch Consisting Of Same Invoice Number For Different Company Number
(Doc ID 2632924.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When two or more service orders of different companies are invoiced together and if the next numbering setup for the specific invoice document type is at the same level, the same invoice number is generated for the two records and the batch is stuck in F4812 ( Billing Detail Workfile) with Batch number populated.
When the invoice batch processes these service orders, the F4812 and F4822 have the same invoice number and the same batch number 2 records are created in F4822 (Invoice Summary Work File) with the same batch number and same invoice number with different companies
Ideally the document number field in F48011 for the batch created should be 2, but due to the same invoice number, the field is populated as 1
Unable create A/R in this case
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1. Create 2 or 3 Service Orders in different Companies (Work Order Entry P48201/P17714)
2. Modify the Next Numbers P0002 Setup to Next Numbers for Doc Type "US" for all Companies.
3. Set Next Number for all 2-3 Companies to 26
4. Proceed with Workfile Generation R1775
5. Now we proceed with invoicing of all three service orders in one Batch R48121
6. Invoice is stuck in F4812 and Unable to create A/R
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document