JDE: 12: R12800 NOT CREATING ALTERNATE LEDGERS WHEN POSTING COST AMOUNTS TO AA
(Doc ID 2633040.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the client posts cost to the AA ledger for a new asset, the cost amount is not copying down to their (D*) tax ledgers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure that the P0025 is set to copy cost down to the tax ledgers
2. Ensure that Depreciation Default Coding is set up correctly
3. Add a new asset master record
4. Post cost to the AA Ledger
5. Review results on Cost Summary or using Databrowser to review F1202 Records
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document