E1: 76A: A/P Ledger Tag Table - ARG Record (F760411A) Not Written for Two-Way Match Voucher when Tax is Added at Voucher Match
(Doc ID 2633386.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Argentina localization active, when the user added tax to the voucher at the time of two-way voucher match the A/P Ledger Tag Table - ARG Record (F760411A) is not written.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Activate Argentina localization
2. Create a J line purchase order for a company in Argentina. The purchase order does not indicate a tax explanation code nor tax rate area.
3. Match the open purchase order to create a voucher. In the grid row, add the tax rate area and tax expl code V.
4. Complete the transaction.
5. Review the F760411A. Note no record was written for the voucher.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document