E1: 03B: Cash Basis R11C850 / R11C853 Amount in AZ Ledger is Not Correct for Intercompany Receipt
(Doc ID 2633532.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Cash Basis program (R11C850|R11C853) creates journal entries for an inter-company receipt, and each company has different base currency, the amount in AZ ledger is not correctly converted.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Enter a invoice from the Standard Invoice Entry program (P03B11). In the G/L distribution screen, enter an sales revenue account for the different company whose base currency is not the same with the document company.
2. Post the IB batch. Intercompany journals are generated into AA and CA ledger.
3. Enter a receipt for the document company from the Standard Receipts Entry (P03B102), and apply the invoice above.
4. Post the RB batch with setting the version to the processing option "2. Create Cash Basis Entries Version (R11C850) of the General Ledger Post(R09801).
5. Cash Basis program (R11C850|R11C853) run.
6. See the amount in AZ ledger is not correctly converted into the company's base currency.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document