E1: 76B: Brazil Regional Information is Not Inserted by Enter Purchase Order (P4310BR) in Table (F76432) When Creating Order From CAM PE Work Order Part List (P13730)
(Doc ID 2633856.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When generating a Purchase Order from CAM-Manage Work Orders (P13730), invoking Purchase Order Entry (P4310) and PO Brazilian Information (P4310BR), system fails to create and insert the Regional Information PO detail for the first line (1.00) in F76432-Brazil PO Detail Table. Only F4311-PO Detail table is populated with line 1.00 information but not F76432. All other lines, other than 1.00, are correctly created in F4311 and F76432 for the generated PO.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
User is setup for Brazilian Localization
1. From G1316/P13700 P&E Planning workbench
2. Add work order for equipment (P13714/W13714A)
3. Complete all required data in Work Order Details (P13714/W13714B), then Accounting tab and verify data/G/L class, branch plant, etc,.
4. Go to Part List (P13730/W13730A) and add 2 lines with part (same part in both lines), line type B. Make sure that P13730 version is setup to allow Purchase Order creation.
5. Select lines and click button Create PO. Save parts form (green check is updated in lines, for the PO creation confirmation)
6. Exit and go to P4310-PO Enter, and inquire on just created PO details 7. Row Exit for first line Regional Info and observe that Regional information is missing for this line.
8. Go back and row exit for line 2.00 and BR information does display for this line.
9. Databrowse Table F76432 -PO Detail Tag File Brazil, and confirm that only the data for line 2.00 has been inserted, no record was created for line 1.00.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document