E1: 31B Changing A Blend Lot EUR In P31B30 Does Not Calculate EUR Percentage or Save the Revised EUR Code
(Doc ID 2633928.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing a blend lot's EUR in an ADJLOT or Move operation in application P31B30 the revised EUR Percentage or EUR Code is not saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In P31B94 Create an ADJLOT or Move operation.
2. Access the Instruct Lot Attributes P31B30.
3. Check the EUR box to enable EUR changes
4. Change the original EUR to be Fixed and input a portion of the total blend lot quantity - the related Percentage is not calculated
5. Add a second EUR to be Balance - the related Volume and Percentage is not calculated
6. Manually calculate the Balance percent and input the value
7. Click Save and Continue - the system reloads saved values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document