E1: CFR11: Unable to Enable Auditing at the Pathcode Level in P9500001 (Configuration Application) with JDE Log Error: ORA-01017: invalid username / password
(Doc ID 2634339.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Valid password is being entered while trying to enable auditing, but the system will not enable auditing at the pathcode level via application P9500001 (Configuration Application).
Error in jde.log:
All required OCMs are in place. Non Julian data source has been created with permissions assigned, as per the steps below, and the table F9500003, F9500004 and F9500006 were generated in the new data source SystemNJ - 910.
To create a non-Julian Database Data Source for CFR11 auditing setup
1. Login to EnterpriseOne on the fat client and go to menu GH9611
2. Select Database Data Source application (P986115 version ZJDE0002)
3. Select the System Data Source (Ex: System - B9 to System - 920)
4. Make a copy of the System data source
5. Enter a name for the new Data Source (Ex: System - B9NJ to System 920NJ)
6. Select Advanced from the FORM menu
7. Uncheck the Julian Date check box
8. Click OK twice to save the newly created data source
2.3.4 Configuring an Oracle Database for Auditing
You must grant the owners of the audit tables (F9500003, F9500004, and F9500006) and audited tables (for example PRODDTA, DD812) the privileges listed in this task.
Start SQL*PLUS and connect to the instance as SYS.
For each owner, enter the following three commands:
GRANT CREATE PROCEDURE TO owner
GRANT CREATE TRIGGER TO owner
GRANT SELECT ON SYS.V_$SESSION TO owner
The third command must be directly granted to the owner. Granting it to a role to which the owner belongs does not work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document