E1: CAF1: Layout Disappears When Opening the Visual Assist
(Doc ID 2635223.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Layout is disappearing when opening the Visual Assist (VA) for the form field involved in "Sometimes" condition for the content. When opening the parent form, layout will be there but once the visual assist is opened, the layout disappears. Even after closing the VA screen, layout does not return.
1. Create a new layout in P01012. Content can be any simple URL or Form Content
2. Make sure to select "Sometimes" for "When do you want to see the content frame:". Then map A (for example) from Search Type form Field
3. Save the content and layout
4. Close and re-open P01012. The required layout is there as expected
5. Click on visual assist for Search Type form field
6. When the visual assist screen opens, the layout name disappears. Even after closing the VA screen, layout does not return
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document