E1: 31: Manually Populating Fields in P3118 WO Shortages Form Not Retained When Reinquired in P3118 and F3118 Table
(Doc ID 2636614.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manually updating an existing record in P3118 with the following values Deliver to work center, related order and order number doesn't get retained in P3118/F3118 when re-inquired
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P4101/P41026 - Create a parent and component item
- P3002/P3003 - Create BOM and routing
- P48013 - Create a work order and attach routing + Parts list
- P3111 - From WO parts list - take row exit to Shortages
- P3118 - A shortage record gets created successfully in P3118/F3118. Save and close
- P3118 - In fast path go to P3118 directly and inquire on the previously created record
- P3118 - Update the following fields Deliver to work center, related order and Order number and Save
- P3118 - Re-inquire on the same order and observe the previously updated fields are not populated and F3118 doesn't retain the manually updated values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document