E1: 45: Unable to Differentiate Prices For Full Truckload vs Less Than Truckload
(Doc ID 2636940.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to create a price adjustment that grants a discounted price for the quantity of items that equals a full truckload, but which charges a higher price for remaining quantities that are less than a truckload.
- Sales Order is for 19 pallets
- A full truckload equals 17 pallets
- Price charged for 17 pallets (Full Truckload) is $400.00 EA and Extended Amount is 6,800.00
- Price charged for pallet 18 and 19 (Less Than Truckload Quantites) is $500.00 and Extended Amount is 1,000.00.
- When the user enters a Price for 19 pallets, the Extended Amount should be 7,800.00 (6,800 + 1,000) and the Unit Price appearing on the Sales Detail (F4211.UPRC) should be 410.5363 (7,800/19).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document