E1: 07Y: R07863 State/Local Detail report Is Not Showing GTL Adjustments
(Doc ID 2636987.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Track DBA By Tax Area is checked on the US Leg/Reg from the DBA Setup (P059116), it is causing the R07863 to not report the adjustments on the report. If this flag is not checked then the R07863 correctly shows the adjustment.
1. Create a GTL DBA from the P059116.
2. On the Form Exit, go to US Leg/Reg.
3. In the W2 IRS Defined Code enter C.
4. Check Track DBA by Tax Area.
5. Attach this DBA to the employee.
6. Run payroll through Final Update.
7. Go to the US Year End Workbench
8. Create the Year End ID.
9. Special Handle the DBA to Box 16
10. Run the Workfile Build
11. Now setup and run the R07863 State and Local Detail Report. Notice there is no Adjustments on the report when there should be.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document