E1: 74L: Wrong Fiscal Year on XML of R74L3001 (SAFT Extractor - POR - 74L) and R74L3002 (Movement of Goods Information Extract - POR - 74L)
(Doc ID 2638316.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R74L3001 / SAFT Extractor - POR - 74L
R74L3002 / Movement of Goods Information Extract - POR - 74L
The fiscal year coming on the XML of R74L3001 and R74L3002 is wrong.
It should be 2019 as the company's fiscal year ends in March end every year.
Right now as per the code it is coming taken as the year you put against start date in processing options which is wrong,it should rather be picked from F0010 as per the defined fiscal year pattern.
The Fiscal Year on the R74L3001 and R74L3002 XML should match the fiscal year from the company setup in P0010 - work with companies (in this case, 2019)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P0010 - define date pattern J for company 16161 with FY = 19 (Starts in April 2019, ends in March 2020)
2. Enter sale order in February 2020 (FY = 19) and process through Print Invoice R42565 - calling R74L3030.
3. Run R42800 sales update
4. Post the batch above - R09801.
Check F0911 for the batch - Fiscal Year = 19 - correct
5. Run R74L3001 for month of February - check XML.
6. Run R74L3002 - - check XML.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document