E1: 13: Fields Not Clearing When Copied From Parent WO (P13714)
(Doc ID 2638774.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you add a parent WO number to the P13714 when adding a new Work order, certain fields from the parent order get updated to the new order, like for example Priority, status comments, Lead craft, assignee, inspector etc.
If user does not want to keep these values in the new order they expect to be able to CLEAR the fields and on saving the order, expect the fields to remain BLANK but the information merely re-populates in from parent WO.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Enter P13714 and add a maintenance order with a parent wo number associated
- Inquire on parent WO and see that priority, status comments, inspector, lead craft and assignee fields are populated
- Inquire on new WO and see same fields populated with parent WO information
- Blank this information OUT of these fields in child/New WO
- The information is re-retrieved from parent WO
- Override these fields with something else and it does save this time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document