E1: 04: Speed Status Update (P0411S) Split Revises the Batch Header (F0011) from Posted to Pending when Managerment Approval of Input is Active
(Doc ID 2638872.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Manager Approval of Input is active in the Accounts Payable Constants and Speed Status Update is used to create a split for a posted voucher, the voucher batch is updated from Posted to Pending status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In AP Constants, activate Manager Approval of Input.
- Create a purchase order, receive the purchase order, match to create a voucher.
- Approve and post the voucher batch.
- In Speed Status Change, split the voucher. Save the transaction.
- Review the batch header. Note the batch status is Pending.
- Same issue occurs if the voucher is created via Standard Voucher Entry.
- To correct the batch, the user must manually approve the batch header and submit to post or run Transactions to Batch Headers (R007021) to correct the batch header.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document