E1: 43E: Foreign Open Amount(FAP) and Amount Received Foreign(FREC) Not Updated in F43121 During Desktop Receiving - P43E20
(Doc ID 2638975.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to process Desktop receipts for requisitions through RSS containing J line type with no quantity, the system is not updating Foreign open Amount(FAP) and Amount Received Foreign(FREC) in F43121 file for the corresponding purchase order.
1. Access P43E10 and create a Requisition order for a Foreign Supplier(currency : EUR) and base currency is USD
2. Enter requisition detail line for J line type with no quantity and foreign amount of 3000 EUR.
3. Approver approves the above requisition
4. Access Requisition Expeditor(P43E060) and generate a Purchase Order(OP) from the above requisition
5. Access Desktop Receipt(P43E20) and receive the above requisition.
6. Inquire on the above generated purchase order from F4312 file and notice the Foreign open Amount(FAP) and Amount Received Foreign(FREC) in F43121 is zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document