E1: 49: Shipment Pieces Are Not Saved After Editing Container ID and Other Field Values For The Existing Shipment - P4915
(Doc ID 2639656.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to edit the shipment pieces(Length, Width and Height) of the respective Shipment that contains container ID or any other field value, the system does not retain the new values entered
1. Access Work with shipments(P4915). Inquire on Shipment Number
2. Select the record. Row exit->Revisions->Pieces
3. Under Shipment Pieces and Revisions form, enter Container ID as 'TEST1', Length(120), Width(80), Height(18)
4. Under the Shipment Pieces revisions form, the system now shows the existing values for Length(120) Width(80) and Height(18)
5. Now override the above Length, Width and Weight to 400.00, 400.00 and 400.00 respectively. Click OK
6. Re-inquire back the shipment pieces, the system still shows the old values
and does not retain the new values
Note : The issue does occur only when user enters Container ID or edits any other field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document