E1: TC: Table Conversion Design Aid Crashes When Modifying /Adding Data Sequencing for Table Conversion
(Doc ID 2639684.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 1_9.2 64-bit and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a machine using 64 bit version of tools release , the Table Conversion Design aid ( TC.exe ) crashes when data sequencing is added to a table conversion.
TC.exe crash is observed when following steps below:
1. Create a TC object in OMW
2. Click on Design Button
3. Start Table Conversion Design Aid
5. Execute Table Conversion Director
6. Enter all parameters and keep clicking next through the dialog screens to get to Data Sequencing
7. In the sequencing dialog, Try add columns for Data Sequencing and click OK
TC.exe will crash at this point and control will return to design tools tab in OMW
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document