E1: MOBJ: Copy from EXCEL (On Sharepoint) to Media Object Text Attachment Not Saving
(Doc ID 2641513.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating and existing text attachment with data from an excel sheet document from Sharepoint drive (Excel is run on the web) If the user copy a string of text from the share point Excel and paste the string into the Media Object text attachment. The text copied is not saving correctly. Some text pasted is missing after the user comes back to review the previews saved text attachment.
[STEPS TO DUPLICATE]
- In any application, open Media Object Viewer.
- Click Text icon to add a new Text attachment.
- Open Word document that contains a template of the text they need.
- Highlight all the text (multiple lines) in Word document and paste it into Media Object Text.
- Open Excel document from Sharepoint drive. Excel is open in the Web. Copy a Cell data from the Excel document and paste into the Media Object Text attachment. Copy another cell data from the Excel document to the same media Object text attachment.
- After all the necessary text is pasted into the Text attachment, click the save icon in media object viewer.
- Review the media object attachment again. Some of the text being pasted are lost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document