E1: 42: Sales Update (R42800) Is Not Summarizing G/L Entries When Flex Accounting is Activated to Flex on Short Item Number
(Doc ID 2642176.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Update (R42800) is not summarizing the G/L entries even though Sales Update (R42800) Summarization Tab #2 (Summarize G/L) = 1 which will summarize the G/L Accounts for Sales (F0911)
The issue was verified from the customer’s data as follows:
- Two Sales Orders containing 28 lines had one Invoice Number.
- Sales Update (R42800) Summarization Tab #2 (Summarize G/L) was set to 1 (Summarize by Invoice).
- The client ran the Sales Update (R42800) version
- The Sales G/L Account had 22 Journal Entries (F0911) for the Revenue G/L account.
- The client expected only one entry for that account.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document