E1: 07Y: W-2C Print Loops With Two Tax Type M Records in F07831
(Doc ID 2642222.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee has 2 or more M records in the F06136, the W2-C print (R07887) gets stuck in a loop and does not complete. The F07831 must also have 2 or more W2-C records for tax type M for an original W2.
1. Create a PA Employee. In the National/Fiscal Data, enter a Tax Area Residence and Work for 390090012 and a school code. Also attach a DBA that will need to be special handled to box 12 on the W2.
2. Run payroll through final update.
3. Change the National/Fiscal Data to a new Tax Area Residence and Work, such as 390092691. Also change the school code.
4. Run payroll through final update.
5. Review Tax History for the Employee:
6. Notice the employee has history for Tax Type M for the two different Geocodes lived in.
7. Create a W2 for the employee: DO NOT Special Handle Box 12 at this time.
8. Print the W2 (R07885), ensure you have a Date Printed in the Reports. Set up before you kick off the R07885, so a Date Printed is tagged on the Employee.
9. Special Handle the DBA to box 12.
10. Run a W2-C for this employee.
11. Notice the records in the F07831: there are 2 M Records for the W2C, however 1 record for the M Tax Type where Type of W2 = F
12. Now try to print the W2-C. The UBE stays at a processing status in work with servers until the user terminates the R087887.
- Review the UBE Debug Log for the R07887 and notice that the program is stuck in a loop.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document