E1: 31: 42: WO for Sales Transfer Order With Hold Code Is Created in Wrong Status
(Doc ID 2642703.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WO for sales transfer order with hold code is created in wrong status.
WOs created from multiple lines ST/OT P4210 with W line type and product allocations preference quantity limit warning will have, for the first one, an incorrect status (10 instead of 05, as per P48013 POs). The rest of the WOs corresponding to the rest of the lines on the ST will have the expected status (10).
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create a manufactured item in two branches (M30 and 30).
- Set Product Allocation by Branch (Preference Type 39) as per Doc ID 1604932.1 for the from branch (M30) an item and customer combination. P40339 Product Allocation (Branch) Profile Revisions Select and add the customer and item combination for branch M30 (from in the ST), allocation method =1 (units) and quantity limit = 1
- Set P4210 for ST/OT and Product allocation functionality:
Tab 1 - Defaults: 2. Line Type = W
Tab 3 - Order Holds, 7. Product Allocation Hold = AH
Tab 9 - Versions: call specific R40400, P4310 (for ST/OT ZJDE0018) and P48013 (for WO status)
Tab 10 - Pref.: 1. Preference Profile Processing = 1
Tab 11 - Transf.: 1. Activate Transfer Order Entry = 1
Tab 1: Product Allocation = 1
Tab 3: Product Allocation (branch specific) = 1
Tab 2 Defaults: 3. Beginning status = 10
Tab 3 Sal/Conf.: 1. Held Status Code = 05
- In P4210 create an ST from M30 to 30 with at least two lines and quantity bigger than 1 and be sure the line type is W. Save and notice the warnings about Prod Alloc Pref Error.
- Inquire on the ST and notice the AF hold code on each line.
- In P48013 check the newly created WOs (one for each line on the ST).
Notice the first WO is in status 10 (incorrect) and next ones are in status 05 (correct).
Note: if using a plain SO process (not ST/OT), the issue does not replicate (first WO is also created at status 05).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document