E1: 49: New Shipment Created for Split Lines When Direct Ship Order (SD/OD) is Received
(Doc ID 2642738.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a shipment for the sales order (SD) of a Direct Ship order (SD/OD) and when receiving the purchasing order (OD) and splitting the order line due to multiple lots for the item then the SD and OD lines are split and updated correctly. However a new shipment is created for the split lines on the SD order.
This happens when the shipment on the sales side was already approved. If the shipment is not approved then no new shipment is created for the split SD line.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Enter SD/OD order that creates shipment for sales order
2) Approve shipment
3) P4312 Inquire on related OD
4) P4312 Go to Multiple Locations (P42053) and split order line for 2 different lots and Receive order
5) SD and OD order have been split
6) Note that SD split line is on a new Shipment though
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document