E1: 43: Incorrect Open Quantity(UOPN) in F43121 When Moving Qty From One Operation To Another Using Multi Location Under Receipt Routing With Payment Flag Turned Off - P43250
(Doc ID 2642783.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Multi location,when attempting to move the qty from one operation to another operation(payment flag turned off under receipt route), the Open Quantity(UOPN) in F43121 file is incorrectly updated.
1. Define Receipt Route code(P43091) with two operations - CONS and STK. Ensure the CONS operation has only Update Insp set to 'Y'.
STK operation has Update O/H, Rec and Pay flags set to 'Y'
2. Define the above route code for the respective supplier,item and branch plant under supplier item relationship(P43090)
3. Create a stock Purchase Order for a qty of 120 EA
4. Access P4312. Activate receipt routing under process tab. Receive the the above purchase order qty for 100 EA applying receipt route into Location(Eg : D3A05)
5. F43121 file for the above purchase order now shows the Qty Open(UOPN) = 0, Quantity Received(UREC) = 100, Qty Stocked(QTYS) = 0 correctly
6. Access Movement and Disposition(P43250), the qty of 100 EA is in Consignment(CONS) operation.
7. From Movement and Disposition screen, move qty of only 5 EA from Consignment(CONS) to Stock(STK) into Location(D3A05)
8. F43121 for the above order line now shows Qty Open(UOPN) = 5, Quantity Received(UREC) = 100, Qty Stocked(QTYS) = 5 correctly
9. Access Movement and Disposition(P43250), the qty of 195 EA is in Consignment(CONS) operation.
10. From Movement and Disposition screen, move qty 95 EA from Consignment(CONS) to Consignment(CONS) into a new location(A1) changing the location from D3A5 to A1 using multi location window.
11. F43121 for the above order line now shows Qty Open(UOPN) = 95 incorrectly instead of Zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document