E1: 76B: Sum of all Split Payments Does Not Match with the Total Value in XML
(Doc ID 2643404.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In case a payment is split in more numbers, the sum of all split payments does not match with the total value in XML
Steps to replicate:
1. Make sure to use one payment term in the sales order with Number of Split Payments = 4 in P0014
2. Add a new sales order with that payment term
3. Set an extended amount that divided to 4 needs 3 decimals, example Quantity = 1650 and Unit Price = 47,07
4. Do shipment process
5. Generate Nota Fiscal -> R76558B
6. Print Nota Fiscal -> R76B561/L
7. Check the XML file generated on the group <cobr><fat>, value of the sum of all installments does not match with the total value. Each installment is defined by the tag vDup while the total amount is defined by the tag vLiq.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document